Skip to main content

Warm and "Toasted"

Do I NEED another eyeshadow palette? No. Do I constantly find new eyeshadow palettes that I WANT? Yes. I’m especially a sucker during the holiday season when eyeshadows are a bit more shimmery or glittery. While browsing through Ulta one day with my daughter I was fixated on a particular palette- Tartelette Toasted by Tarte.  

The first time I laid eyes on the shimmery neutrals, shiny coppers, and glittery browns I was in eyeshadow heaven. My arm was swatched up and the pads of my fingers were painted with the beautiful colors of the palette. I swear, I was just playing and knew that I didn’t need to purchase another palette but had fun dreaming about the coppery looks I could wear with this palette. We left and I didn’t think about the palette again. Just kidding. I’m sure I mentioned it a couple of times in conversation with my bella Belle, aka my daughter, aka the-girl-after-my-own-heart, aka beauty industry major at FIDM LA. (LOL, it’s kind of fun ((most of the time)) having adult children!!) A week or so later I was celebrating my 41st birthday and my daughter handed me over a gift. To my wonderful surprise it was the coveted Toasted by Tarte!! Yea!!! So, if you are one who loves a little bit of shimmer and sparkle but like keeping it somewhat neutral--check this palette out!!


Tarte Cosmetics. Have you checked them out?

My experience with Tarte cosmetics, as a whole, has been great. Originally I became familiar with this brand after trying their Lights, Camera, Lashes. Bomb mascara!! I still love it and the packaging is awesome (I’m always a sucker for good packaging). My daughter swears by Lash Paint. She claims that it adds length (not volume) for a more natural looking long lash. I need to give it a try!! The other product that I used religiously as a makeup artist was their cheek stains. So dewy and pretty. And most importantly--long lasting!! So what do you use from Tarte? I’m dying to know!! #Tarte #TarteletteToasted #BeyondBlushingBlog


#Tarte #TarteletteToasted #BeyondBlushingBlog

Comments

MG951 said…
Hmmm... I only know of tarts that you eat. 😳
Unknown said…
That eyeshadow palette was made for you, so pretty! I love Tarte mascara!!! It’s my go to for sure! And I love my Tarte eyeshadow pallete, although mine never looks as well applied as yours...❤️

Popular posts from this blog

He thought I was 24!!!!

I am literally weeks away from turning 30 years old and to tell you the truth….very excited about it. I’m not all caught up in feeling like I’m getting old and all that hoopla. I’ ve always thought I’ ve looked young for my age and have enjoyed growing up and maturing. I was taken aback recently when somebody I see on a regular basis due to work related duties commented on me being the same age as they were after telling me they were 24 years old….I was shocked. I was like, “honey, you’re just a baby!” and he commented back about how we were the same age and I was like, “NO……I’m hitting 30 here!” He was really surprised. Well I thought about this little fortunate exchange of words for a while. What about me make people think I am younger than what I actually am? I’ ve always been on more of the mature side. My best friends are all older than me….even by 8 or more years. So it’s not me acting immature that makes me look young. I’ ve had two kids so I don’t have that cute hip body an

ELLIS FAAS: "ONLY TESTED ON SUPERMODELS!"

The last year of my life has been completely consumed by my commitment and dedication to continue my education in obtaining my teaching credential and masters in education. I honestly was unsure what to expect since it had been so many years since I had done my undergrad work--and I'm not going to lie--life has been crazy hectic! I didn't really expect that I would miss THIS industry as much as I have in this past year! I've been privileged in the past to pursue my passion of doing makeup, researching, and being hands on with cosmetic, fragrance, and skincare lines,...and then writing about it all--BONUS! So, I am very thankful when I am introduced to lines that are new to me and I get the opportunity to try them out. This is where ELLIS FAAS comes in.... What a cool line of cosmetics from ELLIS FAAS! From the sleek packaging, amazing product, and very cool developer behind the line--I am truly impressed at this very high class, top quality, and functional line. I'm no

You're Not Too Late....

Straight from the PR desk at Urban Decay: Win a necklace from Tom Binns for Walt Disney Signature, valued at $875, AND an Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows. 10 runners up will also receive the Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows. Enter to win NOW!!!!! http://www.urbandecay.com/promo/contest/Alice/index.cfm So excited for this opportunity to be able to win this awesome necklace and of course that awesome Alice in Wonderland palette! Good luck to the rest of you too!